Clutch assembly components we check
- Cable: Connects the fork and clutch pedal
- Linkage: Connects pressure plate to fork
- Pressure Plate: Links to the clutch disc
- Flywheel: Connects to the vehicle engine
- Pilot bearing: Links clutch disc and input shaft
- Clutch disc: Connects to the transmission
- Release mechanism (hydraulic or mechanical)
- Release bearing
- Clutch fork
Symptoms of a failing clutch
If you notice any of these, opt for our affordable clutch repair Mansfield service:
- Spongy or soft clutch pedal
- Difficulty in shifting gears
- Slipping clutch
- Burning odour
- Sticky or stuck clutch pedal
The good news is, regardless of the problem, our clutch servicing specialists can help! Backed by years of experience, they can conduct reliable clutch servicing for any car make and model. Moreover, we use only genuine OE-grade spares for clutch replacement Mansfield.
To further add to your convenience, we also offer payment assist. Therefore, if you cannot pay the billed amount for clutch service, worry not! You can pay us in easy monthly instalments, that too interest-free!
Call us to book a slot.
You can find us at Stanton works, Bath Lane, Mansfield Notts. NG182BZ Nottingham.