- Brake pedal
- ABS control module
- Brake pads
- Master cylinder
- Wheel cylinders
- Brake lines
- Disc/drum brakes
- Brake booster, etc.
Common causes of brake failure
- Skipping regular maintenance and servicing of your car brakes
- Frequently taking short drives
- Clogged brake pads and rotor discs due to driving over mud and water
- Excessive exposure to dirt, salt or other corrosive substances
- Rusting of the brake cylinders
- Overheating of the brake pads with extensive and rough use
- Poor quality brake parts, etc.
What are some of the warning signs of damaged brakes?
The following are some of the tell-tale signs of damaged car brakes:
Juddering brake pedal
When the brake rotors lose alignment, they don’t stay straight, causing odd vibrations. If you detect this issue, opt for brake repair Mansfield at our facility.
Unusual squeaky noises from the disc brake rotors indicate worn-out brake pads. It is a sign for you to go for brake pad replacement service Mansfield from us.
When you are driving for a long time with frequent braking, you might perceive the smell of something burning. It could be a sign of overheated brakes, and you need to give your car a rest immediately!
Directional pull on braking
If your car tends to pull in one direction on applying the brakes, it’s probably due to irregularity of brake pressure. Leaking hoses or a damaged master cylinder can cause such a problem.
Squishy or soft brake pedal
It usually happens due to decreased brake fluid pressure and requires draining the fluid and refilling it again.
Want to get the braking system checked by trained professionals?
No need to search for ‘brake repairing services near me’ anymore! Just book an appointment with us.