Interim service (50 checks, every 6 months or 6,000 miles)
- Inspecting tyres and wheels
- Oil change
- Battery check
- Setting wheel nut torque to manufacturer settings, etc.
Full service (75 checks, every 12 months or 12,000 miles)
This service includes all the checks conducted in our interim car servicing and car repair Mansfield. Some other checks included are:
- Checking the operation of brakes
- Inspecting the fuel lines
- Suspension and steering check
- Clutch operation, etc.
Benefits of being punctual with car service Mansfield
Besides ensuring your vehicle delivers optimal performance and runs smoothly, there are several other advantages of opting for timely car servicing.
Listed below are a few of them:
- Increases the resale value of your car
- Regular servicing and maintenance also help avoid MOT failure
- You can also be sure of improved car performance on the whole, etc.
So, what are you waiting for?
Give us a call on 01623 836000 to know more about how we can help you with professional garage for car repair Mansfield.
You can find us at Stanton Works, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG18 2BZ. Feel free to visit us during business hours.